Urgent Medical Care Services
Medical care for complex or urgent health concerns.
Urgent care services are for people who have unexpected but non-life-threatening health concerns that usually require same-day treatment. Some examples include broken bones, sprains, lacerations, asthma, dehydration, pain and infections.
All patients are according to the urgency of their health condition, with the sickest patients being seen first.
For more information please call Health Link by dialing 811
In case of emergency dial 911
East Edmonton Health Centre
7910 112 Avenue NW
Hours: Weekdays: 5:00pm to 10:30pm
Weekends: 3:00-pm to 10:30pm
Please check first at their information:
Facilities with this Service
- Airdrie Community Health Centre
- Cochrane Community Health Centre
- East Edmonton Health Centre
- Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
- Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
- South Calgary Health Centre
More information is available at:
2,569 total views, 2 views today